How To Discover Your Dharma
HOW TO DISCOVER
with Tasha Baird-Miller
I truly believe that people, places, and things come into your life when you are open and ready to receive the lessons and experiences they have to offer you.
For the past year, I’ve felt this tugging at my heart to discover my higher calling, my truth, my gifts -- and how I’m supposed to embody my purpose and serve the world around me.
I’ve read books, listened to podcasts, enrolled in online courses, and worked with amazing coaches. Every single resource and tool has opened my mind and heart -- and helped me take one step closer to discovering my purpose. And, then the universe led me to this book, Discover Your Dharma.
In this episode, I talk about the 5 Lessons I Learned From Sahara Rose.
▪ You bring a unique energy to the way you serve others.
▪ You naturally gravitate toward the ways you were meant to serve others.
▪ You have energy centers in your body that keep your mind and body balanced.
▪ You can create a plan or blueprint to fulfill your purpose.
▪ It takes courage to find your purpose.